.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 10, 2006

Keeping up with Web 2.0: Mashable and TechCrunch

I've been very busy recently, hence few posts. I also got rather behind in reading my feeds.

I had some 30 Mashable and 25 TechCrunch posts to read. I have to say, I enjoyed Mashable more. It is focussed slightly more towards new ventures, while TechCrunch seems to have more news and commentary along side news on start-ups. Mashable does have commentary, but it's usually very succinct and to the point.

TechCrunch now has a huge audience of some 80,000 readers. Mashable doesn't publish figures but if the bloglines subscribers are any indicator, it has about the tenth the audience. So if you haven't already, check it out - it's well worth a look if you're looking for interesting, frequent and fast news on web 2.0.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?