.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 23, 2006

IE7

I installed Beta 2 to test it. Microsoft clearly know the meaning of the term "beta", the software crashed all the time!

It certainly has promise though. It loaded quickly and had a nice interface, although I was suprised that many of the widgets looked like they had been inspired by Firefox's somewhat ugly default theme. (If you use Firefox, take a look at Qute, the lovely theme used for most of Firefox's development before being dropped for political reasons.)

Personally I use whatever software works best for me. Right now for browsing that's Opera, although I still often use IE6 for some websites that work better with it. It could well be that I'll switch to IE7 if the final version proves stable.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?