.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The best music player for Windows? musikCube!

I'm going to do a little series of posts on using digital music on Windows PCs and portable MP3 players - mainly, a simple guide to getting the music you want playing when and where you want.

But first I'm going to mention what I feel is without doubt the best music player for Windows - musikCube. It's all about getting to the music - no skins, no graphic equalizers, no annoying non-standard GUI quirks. It simply scans your system and arranges your library into three panes in it's display - by artist, by album, then the playlist window. Very simple, very effective, and it also uses the least system resources of any music player - which is nice.

I strongly recommend trying it out. musikCube plays mp3, ogg, ape, flac "out of the box", but support for AAC and WMA can be added - not that you'll need it, when I've finished my series of posts :-).

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?