.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 16, 2005

*Not* slip-sliding away!

In an earlier post I mentioned a drop in Wikinews's Alexa traffic rank. Well, I must say that was rather shoddy reporting on my part.



For a check for the BBC's and CNN's traffic ranks shows that they, too, lost traffic in May. It was simply a quiet news month, and Wikinews's traffic was reflecting a wider trend.



Happily, our own rank has stabilized - if not showing a trend of growth again, in fact. I've no doubt the news of the verdict in the Michael Jackson trial will see a jump too - and any reader who comes to Wikinews for that will find what is, in my opinion, a very good to-the-point article.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?